Passengers travelling on our vessels are accounted to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Tickets are personal and not transferable to any other party.
- No changes can be made after scheduled departure time. Can a ticket be neither cancelled nor refunded after scheduled departure time.
- The BUYER should present the credit card which was used during transactions (on the SELLER's internet website) at time of the check-in at the port of departure.
- Open return tickets are valid until the end of the issuance date's year.
- BUYERs accept to comply with all safety and security measures and controls aboard the SELLER's ferries.
- BUYER confirms to be ready at the port 1 hour prior to the departure time of the ferry.
- The SELLER holds the right to make any change on scheduled departure times and dates.
- Marmaris courts are authorized for arbitration due to any conflict arising from this contract under valid tariff and current Turkish Law and legislation.
- Sailing schedules may be interrupted, changed and crossing times extended or trips cancelled due to adverse weather conditions or operational circumstances beyond the SELLER's control. The SELLER cannot accept liability for any costs (including transport, accommodation or meal costs) or inconveniences caused by such delays and/or cancellations.
- Pregnant women of 6 (or more) months are not allowed to travel aboard SELLER's ferries for their own safety.
- The SELLER is not liable for any injury and/or death and/or damage and/or loss to luggage, other personal belongings or cars aboard the ferries unless any of the incident(s) above is proved to be the result of the SELLER's fault or negligence at a court in Marmaris. The SELLER is not liable if the incident resulted from an act of war, terrorism, hostility, insurrection, a natural phenomenon, adverse weather or sea conditions or was wholly caused by an act or omission done with the intend to cause the incident by a third party.
- Ticket fare covers the transportation between embarkation and disembarkation ports. No other services are covered by ticket fare if the SELLER has not charged any extra fee. Fares are effective for the declared routes only.
- Fares and expenses may be paid with an internationally convertible currency that the SELLER accepts. Any currency conversion will be based on Turkish State Bank's foreign currency buying rates if the fares/fees are paid with a different currency other than the one stated on the SELLER's internet website.
- The SELLER does not guarantee numbered seat assignment. BUYERs accept to choose any available seat.
- Greek government does not require visa from the holders of Green and service passports for the Turkish Nationals.
- Ordinary passport holders must have a valid Schengen visa prior to embarkation to the ferry.
- BUYERs those have KKTC entry stamps on their passports, are not allowed to travel to Greece.
- It is dangerous and forbidden to embark and disembark the ship unless the ramp is fully prepared for embarkation/disembarkation and crew grants approval following necessary security precautions' readiness.
- If passenger acts like he/she is endangering the ship or any other person or any good or belonging; or if he/she prevents the crew from doing their duties or not following crew members' orders; or if he/she causes reasonable objections of other passengers; seller can take any precaution including capture of passenger in order to prevent continuity of such kind of act.
- Passengers should not leave their seats whilst the ship is sailing and/or manoeuvring for berthing. Passengers must follow the warning announcements during the voyage. Seller cannot be charged for any injury and material damages which caused by not obeying to these rules.
- The SELLER is not liable for any injury and/or death and/or damage and/or loss to luggage, other personal belongings or cars aboard the ferries unless any of the incident(s) above is proved to be the result of the SELLER's fault or negligence. Liability of seller could be reduced or totally abolished in accordance with the statute's provisions if passenger has contributory negligence.
- Seller is not responsible for any damage to fragile or perishable items in luggage, money, jewellery, precious metal, silverware, bills and other valuable commercial paper, passport and other identifications.
- Seller will not be responsible for death, illness, injury or disability of a passenger whose age, mental or physical condition creates a risk or damage for him/herself and his/her condition.
The buyer does not have the right to deflect due to the fact that the articles indicated under chapter three of the regulation which arranges "THE USE OF DEFLECTION RIGHTS AND OBLIGATION OF THE PARTIES", can not be applied to "PASSENGER CARRIAGE SERVICES".
Cancellation of The Travel and Refund Conditions
- The BUYER cannot ask the SELLER to alter any detail (i.e. BUYER name, date, time and itinerary) on the electronic ticket which is purchased in accordance with this contract's rules. The BUYER accepts and guarantees that there will be no request to the SELLER for any change after the completion of the sale.
- No refund is made to any BUYER in case of; Authorities' refusal to the person trying to leave the country, expired visa, not having a valid visa.